At SYMBOL we are dedicated to protecting your privacy. Just like you our staffs are customers of other Internet sites, that is why we understand the importance of feeling secure when shopping online and how this can enhance the overall customer experience. In order to protect your privacy, we will not disclose your information to third parties unless you have given us permission or if it is part of providing a service to you – e.g. arranging for your product to be delivered.
You can be confident that your information is kept confidential with us and will not be sold or passed onto third parties without your consent. However, we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to the SYMBOL website.
Communication & Marketing
If you are a customer of SYMBOL we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone so you don’t miss out on the latest trends. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us and selected third parties when you become a member of SYMBOL.
If you wish to opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us,continue to receive marketing from us, you can do this by contacting us here with the request. Please include your account user name and the email address you wish to opt-out from.
Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies
Category 2: Performance Cookies
Category 3: Functionality Cookies
Category 4: Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies
We operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete your cookies having visited the site. Alternatively, you could browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
Why do we use them?
– To identify which country you’re accessing our website from so we can provide you with the correct
– Remembering who you are when you log in to our website using your registered account
– Remembering which products you have added to your shopping basket
Please note, cookies placed on your system from visits to external links or partner websites (before, after or while visiting mysymbol.net) are not the responsibility of SYMBOL. All our account and payment pages are secure.
Protecting your security
We may use personal information provided by you to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks such as to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. However, this is only done to confirm your identity and a credit check will not be performed. Your credit rating will not be affected.
Disclosures of your information
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if:
– SYMBOL or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred
– We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SYMBOL, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third party sites
SYMBOL may contain links to and from the websites of other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. If you are unsure about these other websites, we suggest to check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.